1. Ticket Information
Please Use TXN Id Mentioned in e-ticket for all future communication with Rajdhani Travels.
e-ticket printout or Booking Confirmation SMS is to be presented at time of check in.
Please Carry photo identity proof at the time of checkin.
2. Passenger Boarding
Passengers has to report at pickup point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Passengers who fail to report on time will be termed will be denied boarding and Not entitled for any refund of the ticket amount anyhow. Rajdhani Travels reserves the right to deny boarding to passengers who are under the influence of alcohol or owing to any misconduct of behaviour/critically ill/stretcher borne which may not be deemed safe for travel by Rajdhani Travels.
3. Photo Identification
A valid government issued photo identity proof is to be carried by all Passengers failing so will not allowed to board on bus.
4. Cancellation Policy / Refund Policy
|Cancellation Cut off Time
||Cancellation Deduction Amount
|Cancellation with refund (Atleast 6 Hours Before Departure Time for Bhavnagar to Surat and Surat To Bhavnagar)
And Before 24 hour of Journey date for Palitana to Mumbai, Mumbai to Palitana, Bhavnagar to Mumbai and Mumbai to Bhavnagar)
* Your Ticket will be open to Journey for 2 Months Prior To notice for Future Journey.
- Partial Cancellation Is Not Possible.
- Ticket Cancellation with refund is allowed only before 2 Hours of Departure Time.
- It Is Rights Of Rajdhani Travels To Change Cancellation Policy Any Time Without Prior To Notice
- Bookings From This Site Will Be Eligible For Cancellation Through Cancellation From / Helpdesk. No Cancellation Request Will Be Entertained By Any Branch Or Agent Office.
In no case refund will be granted after bus has departed.
- customer sees the refund as a credit approximately 7 business days later, depending upon the bank. Once issued, a refund cannot be canceled.
- Cancelled ticket amount is transferred back to the source, which means your credit / debit / net banking / cash card or mobile payment account. The cancelled ticket amount is refunded by the respective bank subject to terms and conditions of the bank.
- NOTE 1: FOR Palitana to Mumbai, Mumbai to Palitana, Bhavnagar to Mumbai and Mumbai to Bhavnagar SAME DAY CANCELLATION IS NOT ALLOW
- NOTE 2: FOR Bhavnagar to Surat and Surat To Bhavnagar CANCELLATION ALLOW BEFORE 6 HOUR OF JOURNEY
5. Delay of Service
Rajdhani Travels may delay a bus without any prior notice in case of circumstances beyond its control. In such circumstances Rajdhani Travels delays a bus more than 2 hours. Rajdhani Travels may reschedule the journey on the next Rajdhani Travels service in the same sector subject to availability without any extra charge based on the passenger's conveyance or enable the full refund of the ticket as paid by the passengers. The passenger will have to cancel or reschedule the ticket before the departure of the delayed service else the ticket will become a NO-SHOW and will not be entitled to any refund or reschedule. Rajdhani Travels is not responsible for the delays caused en route due to unavoidable circumstances like traffic jams etc.
In case of any breakdowns en route Rajdhani Travels will refund the amount on a prorate basis at the Rajdhani Travels booking counters situated at the origin or destination of the journey. Rajdhani Travels will not make any alternate arrangements of travel for breakdowns en route. Rajdhani Travels is not responsible for any breakdowns of audio, video and air conditioning equipment en route or in the middle of the journey.
Rajdhani Travels does not allow any types of pets on board its service.
Passengers should not carry any illegal goods like weapons, inflammables, firearms, ammunition, drugs, liquor, smuggled goods etc and any other articles that are prohibited under law. Maximum baggage allowed per passenger is 15 Kg, Excess baggage will be charged as per Rajdhani Travels rules. Rajdhani Travels shall not take responsibility in the event of loss or damage to the passenger luggage. Rajdhani Travels reserves the right to disallow any excess baggage carried by the passengers. Rajdhani Travels highly recommends that you remove all valuables (cameras, jewellery, money, electronics, perishables, etc) and medication from your luggage. In case, the passenger decides to carry any valuables against the above advice they will do this at their own risk and shall not hold Rajdhani Travels responsible for any pilferage/ damage etc. to such valuables. Rajdhani Travels assumes no liability for wear and tear to luggage any guest with medical condition or history will travel at his / her own risk and consequences.
KINDLY, NOTE THAT IF MALE PASSENGER SEAT SUPPOSE TO BOOKED OR SELECTED BESIDES THE LADIES SEAT BOOKED, COMPANY HAS RIGHTS TO CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR SEAT NO. NO FURTHER ARGUMENTS WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION FROM CUSTOMER.